Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feast Week

Well, it's almost Thanksgiving. Ramona heads to Camp Euphemism later today, Sydney prepares for some quiet time in the house, and Andy and I head to the airport. As we get ready to travel to NC for Thanksgiving, my thoughts turn to basketball and Maui. Both Carolina and Indiana are in the Maui Invitational this year (Carolina plays Notre Dame for the championship, while Indiana takes on Maui's own Chaminade for 7th place), and of course, last year, we spent Thanksgiving in Maui! Details of that trip can be found here, here, and here. I am very excited about traveling home in a few hours, but I must admit that part of me would rather be flying to Hawaii this evening.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I don't want to hear about anyone else eating salmon for Thanksgiving, so make sure to eat some turkey tomorrow!

3 comments:

Booger said...

I will be having turkey and ham.

h.Lo said...

That's nuts. Isn't that timing just how things go? Hope you two had a great Thanksgiving (and yes, we ate turkey!). :)

akemijoy said...

I totally miss having salmon for Thanksgiving! In Hawaii we used to have salmon, ham, turkey, sushi and then at least 8 more kinds of carbs (for dinner, that's not including dessert).

Hope your Thanksgiving was merry. Yes, we had turkey... and only 5 carbs at dinner.