Monday, June 15, 2009

No More Swirls

With Andy out of town*, I decided to tackle a long delayed home project....painting book room. We bought paint for three rooms last April but only ended up painting two. So, opening the paint can (technically plastic jug...) was like a surprise b/c I had more or less forgotten the color we had chosen except that it was blue.

Painting took most of yesterday and nearly turned me into a smurf...but I am happy for our house to be swirl-less.

Before















After (it's not quite as bright as the pictures make it seem)


















*at the National Forensics League (the other NFL) National Tournament. Go Ben Davis!

3 comments:

Slammin' Sam said...

Looks good. Can't wait to see it next week.

h.Lo said...

I love it! LOL about the smurf foot, too. ;)

Jealous that Sam gets to be in Indy with you two next week... soon enough you'll be here, though!

Unknown said...

The walls, I get. So you painted the shades, too? OK....