Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bringing back the blog for the trip

Facebook has really ruined blogging for us, but I really enjoyed it when we moved across the country last time, so I am brining it back. For those that missed our first trip accross the country, it starts here.
We leave next Tuesday for Seattle. It's my fifth(!) time moving (and driving) across the country. It's Andy's third time moving and fourth time driving. It's also the first time I'll be doing it without my faithful Civic. I sold it last week to our friends Doug and Becky, so it will live on for hopefully another 125,000+ miles!
Andy planned our route---it's going to have numerous stops in National Forests for hiking including a couple nights in Jackson Hole.
Here's my Civic on our last drive from Indiana to Seattle

1 comment:

h.Lo said...

Yay! Safe travels. =) Hope you two have a fun time. Can't wait to see you on the flip side.