Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet the Newest Stuckey-Spalt

We really didn't intend to get another cat so quickly, but then we just kinda sorta ended up at the Indianapolis Humane Society, where we met this adorable little guy. He came with the name Wayne, but we think that Harvey suits him better. He's really sweet and loves to be petted. He's not so sure about Ramona yet, but we think that they will end up being pals. He had actually been adopted twice and returned twice (apparently, he bites when he gets excited and that doesn't go over well with little kids). We are used to feisty cats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Wayne! He was originally named "Augustus" at the shelter, but renamed to Wayne after he played hockey with anything he could find on the floor. He is an awesome cat with an amazing personality. Thanks for adopting him!
Christine Jeschke
HSI, Director of Shelter Operations

Ron Castellanos said...

Hi , Andrew & Elizabeth this is very nice I'm so glad that you guys adopted him , it was very nice meeting you guys , I'm sure he already loves his new home =)
Congrats!!!

h.Lo said...

Oh! He is so sweet. I've always had a soft spot for orange kitties. We were actually aiming for an orange one when Lucy crawled out of her cage onto my lap.

And, hey, someone has to love the feisty cats, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Awe Wayne! He is such a sweetheart. I adopted him a few months ago, and unfortunately he hated my dog. When I was hospitalized I agreed to have someone return him for a better home as he was very nervous with the dog. I am so glad he is happy and healthy. P.S. He loves to lay in the windows! Take care and tell him hi for me :-)

Brandon