Sunday, January 6, 2008

Holiday Road

We sat down the other day and started to plan our trip across the country. We are leaving Seattle on January 31 and expect to arrive in Indiana on February 14. Stops along (and not so along) the way include Portland, OR, The Redwood Forest, Yosemite National Park, The Grand Canyon, Carrboro, NC, and much, much more! We've never done a two-week road trip before, so it will be interesting to see how things hold up. Plus we'll have The Brown Menace with us, and that will certainly complicate things.

Actually planning the route across the country makes the move seem a little more real, which means we will soon be starting our series of posts on things we are going to miss most about living in Seattle. So stay tuned!!

On last thing...this was first seen on Sellwood Street, our friend John's blog, but I feel like as many people as possible should see it. Good job Cincinnati. CW12's Dance Party Friday

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Sounds like a sweet roadtrip! Once again, I am jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy! I just found your blog again. It got buried in my email box. Bad email box, bad!
Anyway, I saw you're moving to B-ripple! Yay! That's so close, and makes me very happy!!

Can you email me at k.hibbetts@sbcglobal.net or call me at 317 773 6096 or something? I'm so excited for you guys to be here in Indiana!