Thursday, January 3, 2008

Strange

With Andy reporting on his top plays, I thought I'd share the most frequently played songs on my ipod over the last year or so. I have to preface this list by sharing how my ipod is used. When Andy is home, my ipod is relegated to the off position. Not only is his ipod bigger than mine, he spends far more hours creating the perfect playlists; therefore, mine gets relegated to second class ipod (he is an ipod nazi). The main listening locations for my ipod are therefore: the gym (where I prefer hip-hop or other fast paced songs), the airplane, and long car trips sans Andy. My ipod also got a lot of action at my parent's house at Christmas, hence Deck the Halls making the list.

So, here is the list:

The Cemetery Architecture In Helsinki
Stuntin' Like My Daddy (Street Version) Birdman & Lil Wayne
This Is Why You Love Me The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Whoever You Are The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Be Easy (feat. Trife) Ghostface Killah
That's Life Killer Mike
Bones The Killers
Georgia... Bush Lil Wayne
Woke Up New The Mountain Goats
Good Weekend Art Brut
Green Christmas Barenaked Ladies
Emma Blowgun's Last Stand Beulah
Dirt Off Your Shoulders DJ Danger Mouse (Jay-Z vs. The Beatles)
It's Okay (One Blood) The Game
Read My Mind The Killers
Mo' Money Mo' Problems Puff Daddy
Don't Feel Right The Roots
Don't Let Go Weezer
Deck the Halls Willie Nelson

Strange, eh? While we are on strange topics, check out this Christmas decoration from Andy's hometown. Santa has been recruited into the military...you'd think his age and fitness level would have kept him out. Perhaps he is commanding a squadron of elves!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That's a pretty eclectic mix there, E. I especially appreciate the inclusion of "Mo Money Mo Problems", which I could probably listen to every day for the rest of my life..still one of my all-time fave videos too!