Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I heart Ryan Gosling


Andy here. You'd think that I'd be the one posting about P.S. Hoffman and Elizabeth would be more into the dreamy Ryan Gosling, but that is not the case. We recently watched the movie Lars and the Real Girl starring a mustachioed Gosling, and it was an incredibly sweet little film. Basically, it is extremely sad and funny at the same time, plus it's about a guy pretending a giant sex doll is a real woman. How a film this gentle and endearing was made by the director of Mr. Woodcock, I'll never really understand.

Anyway, if you've never seen Gosling in action, you should definitely check out is Oscar-nominated performance in Half Nelson. I like him so much that I will watch him in just about anything.

2 comments:

Maddog said...

I know something about Man-Crushes...and sir...you have a man-crush on Gosling...

not that there's anything wrong with that.

h.Lo said...

And I heart that tuxedo shirt!