Sunday, September 28, 2008

Barack on Tiger Beat

This article from The Onion made me laugh out loud, so I had to share! The Onion may just keep me sane until the election. Andy and I have both been obsessively watching election coverage, campaigning when we have time, and donating whatever money we can to Barack. At this point, I am definitely hopeful, but after the last two presidential elections, I know not to underestimate the "willful ignorance" of the American people (to quote one of my coworkers).

If you didn't see the latest Palin parody on SNL, check it here.

By the way, several people have asked us why we always posted just as StuckeySpalt and not as individuals. The answer, embarrassingly enough, was that we didn't know how to add separate users. Thanks to a 10 second search using the help feature, I have figured it out and added us as separate users.

1 comment:

Slammin' Sam said...

Thanks for the 10 seconds! Glad to know you elizabeth :)

thanks for putting me up (or putting up w/me) last week.

perhaps chat w/y'all thursday? hope saturday's canvassing went well.

out.