Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Road to Ft. Awesome

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since our big move. At this time last year, we were driving like crazy heading from Santa Fe to Carrboro in record time. Perhaps this is somewhat cheap, but I really enjoyed reading these posts again and thought I'd share them with any who didn't seen them the first time or just want to take a second look.

Crossing the Border

Backtracking
Grand Vegas
The Hoover Dam

High Desert

What's so great about the plains, anyway?

Hoosiers Again

Cat Out of the Bag

While I am not itching for another cross country trip, I must admit that reading these posts is making me antsy for some outdoors to explore. Our weather has improved (the high today is 55!), but we're not yet to hiking weather.

1 comment:

h.Lo said...

We still miss you, too!!!