Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vintage Columbus

Yesterday we were in Columbus to show off some architecture to an out of town friend. I was very disappointed to see that the Commons Mall has been torn down. This was probably my favorite building in Columbus, so it's too bad to see it go. I'm hoping that it will be replaced with something cool, but I have my doubts.

Anyway...while searching for stuff on Columbus, Elizabeth came across this website that has several of Columbus High School's yearbooks online. We found my mom, Naomi Weddle on the bottom right-hand corner of this page--the last person alphabetically in the class of '62.Cheerblock junior and senior year? Seriously, mom?

And I'm pretty sure Dad didn't have a senior picture in the yearbook, but the dude front and center of Mr. Scott's class checking out the Civil War musket looks a whole lot like him from the '59 yearbook.

1 comment:

S p A c E said...

Sorry Stuckey, you're mom may have a nice yearbook picture but I only have eyes for Diana Voelz.