Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snazzy New Website!

I wanted to take a moment to brag about my aunt's Italy travel blog (amoretravelguides.com). She's made some major updates to it. It has tons of reviews and is really easy to use. If you are traveling to Italy soon or just want to, I suggest you take a look. If you've been to Italy before, please join and review some restaurants, tourist spots, etc! Haven't been to Italy? No problem, Jackie is hoping to expand to other countries soon (I'm waiting for the U.S. version since we've been all over this country lately!).

2 comments:

h.Lo said...

I peeked at it the other day after you forwarded it to me, E. It's a great site! I'll def. try to add some reviews after we return. =) Hope you have a great couple of weeks... ttyl, h.

StuckeySpalt said...

Thanks Heather! My aunt would definitely appreciate any reviews!! Have a fantastic time!!