Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back From Exile...


Andy here, glad to be back in the blogosphere, and more importantly, glad to be back home. I last slept in my own bed on Tuesday, July 1. I was kicked out for Elizabeth's girl-gathering, then I was in Florida for a very fun week with my parents. Now that I'm back home, there is a lot to do. The lawn, for example, is in dire need of mowing. I bring this up really as an excuse to use the picture to the right.

In other news, I don't think it has been reported here yet that Kerns, Narwold, and I have decided to start a band. Last weekend Narwold and I got together and recorded our only five original songs, and he has made them available to everyone on the band's newly created myspace page. It should be noted that Kerns plays the drums, so the drum work on the tracks Narwold and I layed down is a drum machine (due to our lack of kerns/a drum kit). Check it out if you dare: Manjohn!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Sweet! Sounding good so far...looking forward to a live performance.
Is there a good backstory on the name?