Monday, July 7, 2008

Brunch in Indy

This past weekend I celebrated America's independence by kicking Andy out of the house and spending the weekend with three of my closest girl friends (all of whom I've known for about 15 years or more). We had a fantastic time. Through the course of this three day weekend, we visited all three of my favorite brunch spots in Indy. Since I managed to visit all three in such a short time, I thought I'd rank them.

3. Hoaglin to Go: The newest addition to my brunch favorites, this one has the potential to move up in the standings. The omelette was exceptional.

2. Taste: Super fresh ingredients and amazingly taste-y food. Plus, they sell my favorite kind of sweet chili sauce!

1. Petit Chou: The Broad Ripple location of the Patachou restaurants. This one wins for the following reasons: 1) it has tasty crepes and omelettes, 2) it's an easy walk from our house, and 3) the cinnamon toast!

No comments: