Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ben-Jammin'

Andy here. So I'm watching TV tonight and I see a commercial where some dude is pitching Comcast cable in front of a convener belt or something . Then suddenly I realize that the dude pitching the cable is someone I went to high school with: Ben Tebbe! Ben's been acting for a long time (I've seen him in an IRT production, of which he's done several), but I think this is the biggest thing he's done so far. This is very funny to me, mainly because he had to share the stage with me on at least two occasions growing up, now he's in a (perhaps national?) commercial. Oddly, I had just been informed the night before by my friend Kristi that he had done a commercial, then I saw it today.
Great job Ben!

2 comments:

Maddog said...

We just took a piano from Greensburg up to him in Indy this past Wednesday.

I just felt like sharing that.

Slammin' Sam said...

that's pretty cool. i'll actually have to pay attention to commercials now, though.

damn you comcast.