Monday, March 31, 2008

It's official...

This post, like the best showcases on The Price is Right, has a theme.

It's official: I accepted the job with DEM and start April 21st, so my carefree days of watching basketball all day, walking the dog in the middle of the day, and late morning blogging are numbered. I am getting a bit restless though, so it will be nice to start!

It's official: we have 4 number 1 seeds in the tournament for the first time. Boring! But exciting too because Carolina is one of them! Rock!

It's official: I am excited about Obama! Kerns, Heidi, and I went out this weekend and canvassed for Barack in a neighborhood near Butler University. This neighborhood was a great mix of undergraduate students, young couples and families, and older couples. The majority of people we met were already planning on voting for Obama, but we spent time talking to a number who were still undecided. We registered a few to vote and signed up some volunteers. For me, the experience gave me hope and grew my excitement about the primary and general election.

4 comments:

Maddog said...

gotta like the political activism.

Slammin' Sam said...

you guys rock!

have fun w/the new job. you still have 3 weeks of goofing off. get 'er done!

Anonymous said...

You guys rock E! I am so curious to see how the Superdelegates vote...
So - Congrats on the job! I want to hear more. Got your message Sunday late. Will call you to get the juice :)
ALma

h.Lo said...

I think this deserves a WOOT WOOT!