Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am seriously doubting his meteorological knowledge

In my Bloomington days, there was one weather authority: Paul Poteet. Maybe it was because Sarah and I watched Good Morning America before heading off to class. Or maybe it's just because I liked his name (c'mon, it is a great name!). I am not sure. I do know that in college, there was one weatherperson, and it was Paul Poteet. However, upon moving back to Indianapolis, I feel that I may have grossly overestimated his knowledge of all things weather. His bio did not give me confidence. Nor did his website. And I am not sure what to think of his "Off the Cuff" segment with the traffic guy, particularly this one with the Watson's girl. It's more like a car wreck than entertainment. But on the plus side, it does have the Watson's girl. And at least he isn't taking himself too seriously.

3 comments:

h.Lo said...

Aaah! Paul Poteet. I'm having flash backs. I didn't care for him at all. Nor did I care for the Watson's girl. =P Were you drinking heavily when posting this? Hee hee... ciao, h.

Anonymous said...

Don't you kind of have to love the Watson's girl in the same way Portland loves Tanya Harding?

Maddog said...

That video was painful to watch.


Of course my favorite Indy weather person is Angela Buchman (WISH-TV).

For you ladies out there...my wife likes Sean Ash (also of WISH-TV).